* Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg apparently used his enviable qualities as a jerk to start one of the most trafficked sites on the web, his diary reveals.
* The world’s first web server.
* How Gary Kildall’s huge mistake made Bill Gates the richest mofo in the world.
* China seems to be “stealing” even the USA’s moon images.
* ThePirateBay talks about how awesome, handsome, and nice-smelling file-sharers they really are. And oh, they’re now making a better successor to Bittorrent.
* How Sun Tzu’s The Art Of War can help you win.
* It’s the 6th Annual Mod of the Year Awards. Are you ready?
* AMD’s new Phenom processor might be the beginning of its end.
* Activision merges with Blizzard to form a games juggernaut. Expect Spiderman to begin appearing in World of Warcraft giving wedgies to orcs.
* Skinny is the new Batman, uglier is the new Joker.
* Burning a CD in Windows Vista is so blazingly fast, it only takes about 130 years! And it’s so clever with all those mind-boggling error messages you might seriously consider stabbing your testicles with a ballpoint pen.
* It’s called Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins, and it’s gonna be awesome now that The Rock is in it.
* The clearest image ever taken of a galaxy so far away.