* “So this NASA shuttle was just sitting there, when this spider came in and tried to eat it.”
* “The Most Vulgar, Disgusting, and Foul Joke in the World.” But only if you’ve actually seen The Aristocrats.
* How we’re getting closer to creating the “God box.”
* All the Easter eggs in Pixar movies, in one incredible list.
* The top 10 scientific discoveries of 2007, includes things you don’t expect.
* The real answer to the question: “Why is the night sky dark?”
* China is so huge, it can literally eat up several Earths.
* A tour of the swanky offices of today’s leading Internet companies.
* Scientists have fun with fruitflies: first make them gay, then bi, then sraight, then make them think they’re actually cats.
* At the edge of the Solar System, guess what you’ll find.
* Humans are still evolving — rapidly.
* Yahoo! Answers — home of millions of users with their juicy wrong answers.
* By 2020, the UK wants to be completely wind-powered.